- Private Rooms
- 3,000-Square-Foot Gym
- Advanced Technology
- Onsite Advanced Medical Care
- Round-the-clock Visitors’ Hours
- Five Convenient Facilities
- Customized Rehabilitation Program
- Adult and Pediatric Rehabilitation
- Accredited by Joint Commission and CARF
(Skilled Nursing Facility)
As patients improve and progress, many may require a transitional stay of short-term rehabilitation after discharge.
Memorial Manor is an award-winning facility that helps residents get back to independent living.
Memorial Home Health Services provides continuity of care, transitioning patients from the hospital to home.
The team comprises nurses, medical social workers, physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech therapists and home care aides.